Thursday 8 October 2009

Full Moon

This picture is of the moon I was trying to get the moon so it was just of the centre which helped to make the clouds around the moon a bit of a power as well as if you just have the moon in the middle you end up with the clouds both sides & I felt that it looks better the way this photo shows on the left hand side of the moon the clouds give more of an orangey yellow shade & the right hand side I have more of the gray & black, this adds an effect of being there I tried to get the right photo were I have the different shades around like above I have the gray which gets darker till it turns black & mostelly black under the moon this makes the moon its self stand out. 

1 comment:

  1. Sammy, what a gorgeous, eerie shot of the moon! Thanks for stopping by my photo blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete