Tuesday 6 October 2009

Church Yard

This picture of the church yard is done portrait & the colours have come out in a more detailed way. I love how the church is the one side & the tree is the over & they both met together as the church dangles over, the leaves start more when the church finishes. I like that you can see the detail in the churches window which looks great also you can see the steps leading to the churches door which looks great to. You can also see some of the grave stones which gives the feeling of a church setting, bringing the photo to life.

1 comment:

  1. Sammy, if you can render a picture into monochrome, I will be able to leave your entry on the Linky list. Otherwise, because of our strict Black & White or sepia rule, I shall regretfully remove your link.
    I would prefer to encourage your aspirations - so have a go.

    ReplyDelete